Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dump me fast

Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Many times I wonder
Many times I plunder
What's my worth in this world?
I know what you're thinking.... thats absurd

What else would I say?
I can't even ask you to stay
What else would I do?
I can't even say I love you

Before, I got these reasons
To live my life with expectations
Days past by and i learned to love you
Days past by and i learned to be true

But what are these hesitations?
I can't stand it, too many frustrations
I thought my life will be meaningful
But its the other way around, its too sorrowful

Don't I have the right to be happy?
Why are these things happening to me?
I don't know whats wrong with me
My habits, attitude or maybe the whole me?

Please listen to me, I beg you
Don't do this to me, Please be true
Just tell me the real score
I don't want to cry anymore...

To you this may look stupid
Maybe i do act like a kid
But this I only want you to know
Dump me fast, don't hurt me slow

0 comments: